swSSO is a free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Current version is 1.21
- Binary (en+fr): swSSO.exe
- User manual (fr): swSSO v1.21 - Manuel utilisateur
- Setup (en+fr): setup.exe (administrators rights required). If you were using swSSO with a master password, please backup your swsso.ini file first, the proceed to setup and finally copy your swsso.ini file into the %appdata%\swSSO folder. swSSO will prompt you for your master password for the last time at first startup.
- Release notes (fr): swSSO.1.21.pdf
- swsso.exe 9A602531AF6E20DC4F974C968876B65EE783FECAC5D1A7CC1196F8EA778D7593
- setup.exe 368875D20139134F0DF710AD2A2813A537253CF2680403B49DBF90B2B731B03D
Note for Google Chrome and Opera users: You must start Chrome and Opera with --force-renderer-accessibility command line parameter.
Previous versions: available here.
Beta versions: available here.
Source code and technical documentation: https://github.com/swSSO/swsso