swSSO is a free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Current version is 1.23
- Binary (en+fr): swSSO.exe
- User manual (fr): swSSO v1.23 – Manuel utilisateur
- Setup (en+fr): setup.exe (administrators rights required). If you were using swSSO with a master password, please backup your swsso.ini file first, the proceed to setup and finally copy your swsso.ini file into the %appdata%\swSSO folder. swSSO will prompt you for your master password for the last time at first startup.
- Release notes (fr): swSSO.1.23.pdf
- swsso.exe C987BBC0AC4F93CF6E72FDED23726EDC69883A7EB61DDFC485702DB7EEEBC24B
- setup.exe 2D7EC2718B706785CCD2B2B58F6318A4771C44A3B991F9412FCA87021C91A427
Note for Google Chrome and Opera users: –force-renderer-accessibility command line parameter is not necessary anymore.
Previous versions: available here.
Beta versions: available here.
Source code and technical documentation: https://github.com/swSSO/swsso