swSSO is a free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Current version is 1.20
- Binary (en+fr): swSSO.exe
- User manual (fr): swSSO v1.20 – Manuel utilisateur
- Setup (en+fr): setup.exe (administrators rights required). If you were using swSSO with a master password, please backup your swsso.ini file first, the proceed to setup and finally copy your swsso.ini file into the %appdata%\swSSO folder. swSSO will prompt you for your master password for the last time at first startup.
- Release notes (fr): swSSO.1.20.pdf
- swsso.exe BF86110CBF962C38260E026F096A695D36DEE9D425BFD371C5F50E1C22C97809
- setup.exe 6DC8E8AAFD811D2384EE397A882389A631F5395CC135BAC428DB9BFA22B414EA
Note for Google Chrome users: You must start chrome with –force-renderer-accessibility.
Previous versions: available here.
Beta versions: available here.
Source code and technical documentation: https://github.com/swSSO/swsso