swSSO is a free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Current version is 1.22.1
- Binary (en+fr): swSSO.exe
- User manual (fr): swSSO v1.22 – Manuel utilisateur
- Setup (en+fr): setup.exe (administrators rights required). If you were using swSSO with a master password, please backup your swsso.ini file first, the proceed to setup and finally copy your swsso.ini file into the %appdata%\swSSO folder. swSSO will prompt you for your master password for the last time at first startup.
- Release notes (fr): swSSO.1.22.pdf
- swsso.exe DF5C70A123D0990033CAE6BE8E88DBE653F219D784E169497859F01F89D122C0
- setup.exe BC3F763CF095CF22BD21138A895AD4F8161F619265B16EB2D8AAA37B26095D59
Note for Google Chrome and Opera users: You must start Chrome and Opera with –force-renderer-accessibility command line parameter.
Previous versions: available here.
Beta versions: available here.
Source code and technical documentation: https://github.com/swSSO/swsso